Monday, December 20, 2010

Is dizziness really unpredictable?

That depends.  If a person has BPPV, the spells are very predictable.  They will tend to occur when a person gets in and out of bed, rolls over, tilts their head back or bends over.   Once the problem goes away, it is difficult to predict when it will return.  Migraine dizziness can sometimes be predictable because of an aura that occurs prior to the spell.  The dizziness following a Migraine is usually aggravated by motion which makes it predictable.  Menieres type dizziness may be predictable based upon the type of diet the person had a few days prior.  After the Menieres attack, the spells that follow are usually motion provoked which makes them predictable. In summary, the first attack of dizziness is usually unpredictable, but the following spells are usually more predictable.  Vestibular rehab can help an individual determine when their spells are predictable.

5 comments:

  1. I need to check google to know more about this bottled water as I don't have much knowledge about it and half a knowledge is bad. https://pathology.residencypersonalstatements.net/best-endocrinology-fellowship-personal-statement-writing-assistance/ Thanks for adding something new in my knowledge book

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah undoubtedly its very important for students to maintain academic integrity and in this way its very important to follow the link as https://internalmedicine.residencypersonalstatements.net/internal-medicine-residency-personal-statement-sample/ it contains many good ideas.Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is some encouraging post for me, I am not into gardening but after reading your homepage. I am going to get my new plant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! visit site is so good for me I love to visit this site. and your post is so good as like this. I enjoy this post so much. thanks for this post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no pain for this. This is why I visit this site to solve this problem and do better in this time. So please share this one for all to help them.

    ReplyDelete