Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Pseudo-spontaneous nystagmus...again

I recently worked with another individual who had pseudo-spontaneous nystagmus.  Spontaneous nystagmus test with fixation blocked revealed a second degree left beat nystagmus.  Vibration increased the spontaneous nystagmus in the same direction.  Flexing the head 30 degrees abated the nystagmus and flexing 60 degrees created a very slow right beat nystagmus.  It turned out to be left lateral canal cupulolithiasis that converted to canalithiasis fairly easily.  On the same day following the treatment, the spontaneous nystagmus/second degree nystagmus was gone and vibration did not provoke the left beat nystagmus again.

5 comments:

  1. I need to proceed with my investigation since I never destroyed my life. I realize that without think about we are nothing and this is the main way which http://www.imresidency.net/our-services/internal-medicine-residency-personal-statement/ assist us with understanding how we live better life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pseudo-spontaneous nystagmus is very new for me.I want to investigate this in detail and in order to check more info about this I need some important links online.Anyays good effort.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very unique topic for me but I find much curiousity about this and I shall share it on https://www.medicalschoolpersonalstatement.net/ for more details and information.Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are sort of easy tasks for you as all yo have to just click learn this here now and learn the new points from here to use those in your essay and make that perfect one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The CMEs are being conducted on regular basis and the professors do not hesitate to try this about the new articles others have written in this regard.

    ReplyDelete