Monday, January 3, 2011

"My dizziness came back and I tried Brandt Daroff exercises

but I am not getting better.  What should I do now?"   To answer this question, one has to understand why they are dizzy.  If they had BPPV before and it has come back, then I would not choose the Brandt-Daroff exercise as my first option to correct the problem.  We now believe that Brandt-Daroff exercises can cause multi-canal BPPV.   I believe the key is to determine where the calcium crystals are loose and then do the most appropriate canalith repositioning maneuver.  This will likely require a health care provider trained in vestibular rehabilitation.

5 comments:

  1. This all requires our attention at our end to gain more out of nothing and make it possible for others as well by training them in the best possible way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only the person knows the condition who has been suffering through and can give his opinion as well to check it whether all is according to the given conditions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are patients who are always looking for the new sources of treatment and can share those links with their friends who can click here and share those to others as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great site, The information in which everyone can without a lot of a stretch make candles on their homes. Your portrayal is so incredible and I essentially scrutinized one time and grasp everything. This this one is what I require.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent post, I read this article in which police endeavor to find the veritable shooter of this accident and this examination is taking off to the right bearing. This http://www.medicalfellowship.net/colorectal-surgery-fellowship-personal-statement-service/ site is really useful for the students.

    ReplyDelete