Tuesday, May 24, 2011

What can I do to battle my dizziness mentally?

I have many clients who battle anxiety and depression with dizziness.  I once heard it said that we are born with two innate fears: loud noises and fear of falling.  I don't have a source to confirm this information, but I find it interesting that both fears have to do with the inner ear.

I recently had a client, who is hypersensitive to sensory input (touch, sound, images/light and movement) ask what she could do to battle her dizziness mentally.  I was so happy she asked.  Without mental and spiritual training it is very difficult to successfully battle dizziness. 

In short, because I knew the cause of her dizziness, I was able to instruct her that she first needed to transform her way of thinking about her dizziness.  She needed to welcome the dizziness instead of try to hide from it.  She needed to convince herself that it was good to be dizzy.

5 comments:

  1. Infusion Therapy is looking me very potent technique and being medical students I would like to click here again and again for more informative material.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can find the best area of the dizziness here and can find the new link. There is the best area where you can find the new deals. You can also get the link of try this in order to get your time more great here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get the new battle of the dizziness with this pattern and help your self for the best mental conditions. You can also maintain the new battle with check more info and can get the best piece of the description with the new pace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. At this time there is best spot to select from the revolutionary specials. Also you can find the site connected with accomplish this to obtain your efforts far more good in this article.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you already know while you get into this specific it's not your partisan worry. http://www.residencylor.com/get-the-best-letter-of-recommendation-for-residency-from-our-writers/ It is precisely what is the foremost place that men and women need to be undertaking.

    ReplyDelete