Saturday, May 11, 2013

Information for review (ACH)

Quick videos:
Skew Eye Deviation (When he uncovers the right eye it moves up)
Left Beat Nystagmus (It was very thoughtful of this young lady to share this video to help others learn)
Mastoid Vibration Test (scroll down and click Movie- Thanks to Dr. Hain for this information)
Right torsion upbeat nystagmus

Here is a nice summary of the four types of Vestibular Rehab-When and how to use them:
Vestibular Rehab Quick Reference

Oculomotor, Positional and Positioning Testing Key

1 comment:

  1. I really like new brand name clothing. But they cost a lot of money. Because of Covid19 I lost my job, but I'm not desperate. I searched for a long time for professional cv writing services and found ResumesUniverse , they are the best of their kind, with them you will easily and quickly write your resume without mistakes. Thanks to them I found a new job and am doing my hobby again

    ReplyDelete