Sunday, December 10, 2017

Can an otolith crisis following an Epley be predicted based upon eye movements during the maneuver?

I have completed thousands of Epleys and note an otolith crisis/Tumarkin crisis about one in every 150-200 Epleys performed.  I believe I can almost predict when it is going to happen based upon the way the eyes move prior to sitting up in the last position.  I believe torsional nystagmus in the head down position may be a predictor of the phenomenon to some degree.  I am not sure if my hunch is statistically significant.

3 comments:

  1. I really like your article. It’s evident that you have a lot knowledge on this topic. Your points are well made and relatable. Thanks for writing engaging and interesting material. Online Assignment Help Physics Assignment Help

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely posting! Lots of useful information and inspiration, both of which we all need!Relay appreciate your work.

    Online Assignment Help

    ReplyDelete